Map and Directions to Homtini Guest Farm
Knysna - Garden Route - South Africa
Homtini Guest Farm lies along the old Seven-pass Route between Knysna and George and is very close to the Millwood Forest Reserve and gold mine.
How to find us
- Coming from Cape Town on the N2 you go past the Buffels Bay turn-off and take the next left turn to Rheenendal, (about 8 km before Knysna).
- After 14 km along the Rheenendal road, you will reach a sign that says 'Homtini Pass'.
- At that point the tarred road becomes gravel and the entrance to the farm is on the left hand side.
- Coming from the Knysna side, drive around the lagoon, cross the 'white bridge' and then start to climb up the N2 heading to George.
- Just before the top of the hill you will see the sign to Rheenendal, take this and follow the instructions above.
33 Deg 56' 33" S 22 Deg 55' 45" E