Onsite Activities at Homtini Guest Farm
Knysna - Garden Route - South Africa
- All guests have free use of the swimming pool and sauna.
- Massage available in the comfort of your Forest Cottage or Tented Lodge- on the deck in Summer and in Winter, next to a roaring fire.
- There are three walking trails through 60 ha of private indigenous forest . Food supplies can be obtained from a mini-market just down the road which sells lots of fresh local produce.
- On arrival we will give you a map of the local area and also plenty of information about things to do in the Garden Route which is compiled in a large folder in each cottage. We will be pleased to help you find your way around.
- Homtini Cycle trail nearby
- Kids, bring your bikes!
Or why not take a look at:
- Our herd of multi-coloured Nguni Cattle
- Come and get fresh eggs for breakfast - straight from the hen if you dare!
- Taste the farm honey, although we recommend you let us get this one for you!
- We have a sandpit / play area for the kids
- Take an invigorating forest walk, steam-off in the sauna followed by a soul-rejuvenating massage
- In season you can spice up your suppers by picking your own fruit & veg and on your way why not drop by the herb garden for some extra culinary inspiration?