Area Activities near Homtini Guest Farm
Knysna - Garden Route - South Africa
- Bordering Homtini Guest Farm is the Millwood Nature reserve with its beautiful golden streams and waterfalls in a large rainforest and its historic gold mines. To enjoy: romantic picnic sites with braai areas and cool springs to jump in!
- We are 15 km inland from the Goukamma Nature Reserve, a coastal area with deserted beaches, high sand dunes with walking paths and the Goukamma river which is great for canoeing (the river at the bottom of the guest farm comes out into the Goukamma River).
- Forest walks and Cycle trails
- If you have a roof-rack why not borrow the farm's double sea kayak?
- Enjoy driving the stunning 7 Passes route to George and discover many hidden gems along the way
- A day trip can easily take you as far as the wonderful Cango Caves and ostrich farms of the Karoo in Oudtshoorn or for the less adventurous why not simply spend a day exploring the towns along this stretch of the Garden Route.
Whatever you choose, you know that a warm and welcoming fire or braai awaits you on your return.