Rates for Homtini Guest Farm
Knysna - Garden Route - South Africa
We are not affected in any way by the great fire
Homtini Guest Farm is 22 km from Knysna next to the indigenous forest towards the Mountains. All is still beautiful, including the views!"
Blueberries abundant & delicious!
Prices for self-catering accommodation. Tea, coffee, sugar and farm fresh milk are standard provision on arrival.
One night stay R100 extra. Breakfast hamper R75 p.p.
|High Season Rates|
Minimum Stay Five Nights
| ||Number of People Sharing||Price per unit in Rand|
| ||2||3||4||5|| |
|Forest cottages|| |
|Wild Olive||R980||R1 180||R1 380||R1 580||R2 000|
|Canopy||R980||R1 180||R1 380|| ||R1 800|
|Hazel||R980||R1 180||R1 380|| ||R1 800|
|Luxury Couples Tented Lodges|| |
|Candlewood & Monkeyplum||R780|| ||R1 050|
|Budget Accommodation|| ||R1 350|
|Family Tented Lodges|| |
|Khoi & San||R680||R830||R980|| ||R1 350|
Under 2's stay for free
- During the HIGH SEASON there is a minimum stay in the Forest Cottages of 6 nights and a minimum stay of 4 nights in all of the tented lodges.
- During school holidays and long weekends that include public holidays there is a minimum stay of 3 nights in all of the accommodation.
- Please Note: One Night Stays: R 100.00 extra.
8th December 2017- 15th January 2018
School and Public Holidays 2017
- 28th March -16th April
- 27th April - 30th April
- 16th - 18th June
- 30th June - 23rd July
- 22nd September - 25th September
- 29th September - 8th October
Reservations will be held for 48 hours and will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit. No cheque deposits accepted.
For the High Season (10 December-15 January) payment in full is required six weeks before arrival.
For other holiday periods and long weekends payment in full is required two weeks before arrival.
CHECK-IN TIMES BETWEEN 2 PM AND 8 PM.
CHECK-OUT TIME 10 AM.
ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS : 100 Rand extra
Pet Friendly Hazel Cottage
R 75.00 per Pet per night. Dogs are welcome to enjoy the Forest Walks off leash but we ask that pets be on leash in and around the pool and working farm areas.
FOR FOREIGN TRANSFERS PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
- Cancellation up to 30 days before arrival will result in 75% of the booking being refunded.
- Cancellation between 30 and 7 days will result in 50% of the booking being returned.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival, no refund on payment.
- During High Season (10 December - 10 January ), Easter Holidays, Oyster Festival and Long Weekends : no refund of payment if cancellation is made within six weeks of arrival. No refund of total amount if cancelled within one month of arrival.